Experience Toyota's superior safety check-up service at discounted prices
For a first-time passenger car owner, the after-sales check-up and maintenance service are as important as the car's performance. That's why Toyota presents the First Experience Service Check-up, allowing car owners to experience the brand's high-quality maintenance service or purchase genuine parts at unbeatable prices.
Toyota First Experience Service Check Up
- From $780
- Available for new owners of used Toyota passenger cars (including parallel import models) within 3 months after ownership transfer.
- Check-up items include: Safety check-up and inspection report, and a change of engine oil and oil filter.
- Upgrade to "Toyota Standard Service Check Up" for an extra fee of $1080.
- Special discounts on brake pad inspection, replacement of front and rear wiper rubber, brake pads/shoes and car beauty service.
- A 65% off discount on labour and parts for additional service repair (excepting special-price items).
- Enquiry or service booking : 2880 4101.
Vehicle Inspection Certificate for only $500
- Available for all Toyota parallel import passenger cars.
- Simple and fast, complete in just 48 hours. The certificate will be sent via email within two working days of the application date. Application cut-off time is 3pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- Information provided on the certificate includes the vehicle's date of first registration, usage (personal or business), date of export from Japan, and the most recent Check up information (e.g.:mileage). This information gives owners a clearer picture of the vehicle's condition and helps them choose a suitable maintenance solution.
- The information provided is subject to change depending on the vehicle's specific situation. For example, the mileage will not be available if the vehicle was exported from Japan in the first three years after production.
- Inquiry or application hotline : 2880 4101