- Honor the language and spirit of the law of every nation and undertake open and fair corporate activities to be a good corporate citizen of the world.
- Respect the culture and customs of every nation and contribute to economic and social development through corporate activities in the communities.
- Dedicate ourselves to providing clean and safe products and to enhancing the quality of life everywhere through all our activities.
- Create and develop advanced technologies and provide outstanding products and services that fulfill the needs of customers worldwide.
- Foster a corporate culture that enhances individual creativity and teamwork value, while honoring mutual trust and respect between labor and management.
- Pursue growth in harmony with the global community through innovative management.
- Work with business partners in research and creation to achieve stable, long-term growth and mutual benefits, while keeping ourselves open to new partnerships.
Established in 1990, revised in 1997. (Translation from original Japanese.)
- Always be faithful to your duties,
thereby contributing to the Company and to the overall good.
- Always be studious and creative, striving to stay ahead of the times.
- Always be practical and avoid frivolousness.
- Always strive to build a homelike atmosphere at work that is warm and friendly.
- Always have respect for God, and remember to be grateful at all times.
We completed “CSR POLICY : Contribution towards Sustainable Development”, which interprets and explains the “Guiding Principles at Toyota” taking into consideration of our relationship with stakeholders.